Sunday, January 9, 2011

M & M Christmas Candy

My boys got a little baggie with some M & M's in it for church. It had this cute little poem in it.
M & M
The Christmas Candy
As you hold these candies in your hand
And turn them, you will see;
The M becomes a W, an E, and then a 3.

They tell the Christmas story,
It's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable,
A long, long, time ago.

The E is for the East,
Where the star shone so bright,
The M is for the Mangaer
Where baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wisemen
Bearing gifts, they say they came.
W is for Worship, Hallelujah, Praise His name.

So as you eat this candies,
Or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas,
It's a love story that never ends.

1 comment:

  1. I got a big sack from my lady we go visiting teaching to & one from Carl & Debby. I thought it was a cute also. Now to make monster cookies.

    ReplyDelete