We went to Noah's parent's house for Christmas. Marcus and his family was there was well.
Russell was the first one awake. Since Grandpa was at work until 7 he had to wait. When Grandpa got home no one else was awake yet so Russell still had to wait. We got hungry while we were waiting so we made breakfast. We didn't get around to opening presents until 9:30.
The first thing we opened was the card to see if we were having a boy or a girl. We let Russell open the card and tell everyone. We were all excited or shocked to hear to was a GIRL. Now we have to think of name. That is always the hard part for us.
The boys were spoiled by Santa. (I don't know why Isaac has such a sad face in this picture)
They got new art supplies and a project board so they don't have to draw at the table and I don't have to worry about it bleeding through the paper onto the table or floor.
Noah got an Oregon duck snuggie and stocking cap. Since I was taking pictures I am not in any of them. I got some jewelry. We spent the rest of the week at Grammy's house relaxing and having fun. The boys were excited to hear it was going to snow but disappointed to see that when it did it wasn't very much. I am glad Grammy, Grandpa, and Neda could put up with us for the week. It was nice to just hang out.
Wow!!! you need to update more often. Great Picture especially Noah in the snuggie!
ReplyDelete