We celebrated Rachel's first birthday. I tried making a rainbow cake with clouds. (I think I should have left them)
of course Rachel loved her cake.
She wasn't so good at opening presents but her brothers didn't mind helping.
Isaac got an early birthday gift from dad- a new fish.
Isaac wanted a Jack Sparrow pirate cake. This is what he choose from all the pictures.
He got an apron from Grammy and wore it all the time while we were at their house so he wouldn't get his clothes dirty.
Isaac got to go to build a bear work shop and make his own bear. This is the one he choose with a name of Camouflage.
Russell played baseball this spring. He got to bat from a pitching machine. He did pretty well.
This was Russell 's last orchestra concert of the year and he did really good.
Curtis enjoying baseball as well.
He learned a lot this year and had some great coaches. Curtis played coach pitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment