Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Parkers visit & Russell's b-day

Kami and her boys came to stay with us for little over a week and we had lots of fun. The boys were happy to see each other and play.
Rachel, Jessa, Johnathan
Russell had his piano recital and did really well. I am the horrible mom who brought the camera with dead batteries. A friend of mine said she got a video so I need to go and get it from her so I have something. Maybe I will have him play it at home and record it then. He wrote his own narrative song and I love it!
Russell piano
Curtis had baseball pictures the same night as Russell's recital which is part of the reason I didn't check the camera. Curtis was happy about his trophy.
Curtis baseball
We went to the park to play one morning and tried to get everyone together for a picture.
This is how Curtis and Jace slept the first few days. Their stuffed animals hanging above them. Silly boys!
Johnathan, Isaac, Jace, Jarom
Of course we had a little dress up fun. We love super heroes at our house.
Jessa & Kami, Johnathan, Pippa &, Elise, Megan & Rachel
We went and visited the Hammond's. Their house is always fun! They brought out their laser tag guns and they played until we went home. It was fun! Now we all want them for our birthdays. It is always fun to see how much everybody has grown in a year.

Russell and his George Washington hat cake
Russell wanted a General George Washington hat cake for his birthday. This was my best attempt. We celebrated it with the Parkers on their last night with us.
Russell was very happy to get a pocket knife. He is know learning how to use it properly so he can pass it off in his Bear cub scout book.
Russell got a under armour shirt. He was very happy about that.
A smaller football so he can with his friends outside.
So while Kami was visiting we did some projects. We decided our kids needed their own superhero caps so made them one. We found some material at Goodwill and started cutting them out. I love the way they turned out.
She also showed me how to make thise bow holder. It turned out cute and it was fun to learn.
tooth
remember back in April and Curtis let Russell pull his tooth out.This is the timer that did it all If you don't remember the story you can read it hear..http://talmadgetales.blogspot.com/2012/06/march-2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment