This is a schedule board. One section for every day of the week. I am curious to see how well it works. We definitely need to be more organized in this house.
This was just a cute saying, stuff they pulled from The Proclamation
Of course we have to have a cute picture of Rachel in here. :)
Isaac could hardly wait to carve his pumpkin. We were going to do it for my birthday but we ran out of time. So after 2 days of asking I finally let him do it while his brothers were at school. He is such a good little worker. He used the pumpkin carving tools and cut out half the pumpkin himself. Although he did let me gut it. That wasn't his favorite part.
Russell cleaning out a pumpkin and Curtis and Isaac working on cutting one out together. This year we really let the kids design their own and let them do what they want. If it wasn't so much work I would say lets do more pumpkins. I didn't get all the pumpkin faces that I wanted Noah to do for me. Plus we need to grow our own big one. Those are lots of fun.
This is Curtis' pumpkin. It had 2 mouths and it eyes were a pattern triangles and squares. It was cute Isaac and him did it all but one mouth.
our pumpkins at night
Getting ready to go Trick or Treating. The night started off cold and with a little rain in the middle but after that is warmed up some and they had lots of fun. Rachel stayed home with me and passed out candy.
This was their first house. Trick or treating their own house.
| Time to fill our buckets |
I love it! So cute and so fun their little Halloween. I made the same growth chart @ homemaking a few years ago and LOVE it.
ReplyDelete