Monday, July 12, 2010
Isaac's hair
Isaac loves to play with his hair. When he is tired of nervous or bored he grabs the front of his hair with one hand and makes it stand up and rubs it with his other hand. It has never bothered me and most of the time I think it is cute. Neda pointed out to me that Isaac had a bald spot. He has been pulling his hair out in the front of his head. I was shocked to see the quarter size bald spot. I have seen occasionally him pull hair out of his head but I had no idea it was this bad. I guess I am going to have to shave his head short and hope it cures him. We will have to leave it short for a while after that as well. It makes me sad to have to cut his hair so short. I wonder if he will stop playing with his hair as well. I will try and get some pictures of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment